Simple Valentine's Day Gifts Kids Will Love
We tell our kids we love them every day - multiple times; but Valentine's Day is a great day to go a little overboard with the LOVE! And it's right around the corner! We like to give our kiddos something small every year for Valentine's Day. We leave it unwrapped and we usually put it on the kitchen table and they find it when they come down for breakfast in the morning. I've also been known to make my own card to go with each gift. :-)
If you are like us and like to give something small, here are some cute, simple Valentine's Day gift ideas for your kiddos:
1. Encourage reading by getting them this book! Pete the Cat is a great series by James Dean and this one includes 12 Valentine's Day cards, a poster, and stickers! Pete the Cat: Valentine's Day is Cool
2. Another awesome book! With lines like “You are the cherry on my cake; you make the sun shine brighter; you make my heart flutter," you can really show your kiddo how much you love them! LOVE from The Very Hungry Caterpillar
3. Does your child love crafts? Give them this Decorate a Wooden Heart kit by Melissa and Doug!
4. Staying in the area of art, here is a great sketchbook for your son who loves to draw or paint! Best Son Ever Sketchbook
5. Or for your daughter! Best Daughter Ever Sketchbook
6. For the kid who loves video games: Video Gamer Heart Controller shirt! Comes in grey, red, black, blue and pink!
7 A joke book for kids! The Don't Laugh Challenge - Valentine's Day Edition For Ages 6-10
8. Or go classic with a Valentine's Day Teddy Bear!
This post contains affiliate links.